Sunday, November 04, 2012

Up and coming iphone covers

I have recently been in the rain forests.

I have seen some amazing sites, the most delicate plants, the largest giants of the rain forest.

These were all in the Lamington National Park, Queensland, Australia.

Lamington is a national park in Queensland, lying on the Lamington Plateau of the McPherson Ranges on the Queensland/New South Wales border. it has an area of approximately 206 square kilometers.

It's an interesting place as it's on the norther rim of a huge volcano that stretches down from the Border Ranges, south to well past Tweed in NSW and out to the west Beudesert and Kyogle.

In the volcano's approximates centre, lies Mount Barney, the volcano's height was said to be approximately 2000m.

Today they are well worn by time and erosion to less than half that.

The national park is the home of Regent Bower Bird and is the northern most point where where Antarctic Beech Trees grow.

Having said all that, I have decided to post some of my photos here.

These photos could become iPhone covers, in due time they will appear on my iPhone Shop site.

I hope you have as much enjoyment out of see these photos as I did capturing them.

Enjoy!!!


1 comment: